Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life is getting weirder day by day. I am tired of dealing with never ending and unnecessary complications. Sometimes I feel like I am running in a desert trying to touch the horizon. The more I try to get closer the more it runs away. It’s really hot out there. My feet are burning on the red hot sand. There is not a single tree around. Not even oasis mirage to look for.

I want a shadow somewhere to rest for while. I want water for my dry throat.
I want some rest.
I want peace of mind
I just want a simple life !!!

2 comments:

Gayatri said...

hey! life will never throw at you something that you can't handle.. if it helps, it will get better!

Anonymous said...

yeah,just hang around.and you sure will find solutions to your problem,or gain the strength to face them.