Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back !!!

Finally I am here... Now this is supposedly the most wanted-to-be-at types of place. Confused? Let me explain (Is anyone reminded of Dushyant from Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai?)
The place has meaning as you take it. I am back to blogging - as many of my regular readers (don't laugh.. if you are reading this you are one of them ;-)). I am in Pune - as my family wanted me to be. I am outta my boring work and into a startup - as I alwaaaaaays wanted and lo behold ... I am married !!!

There has been a loong list of To-Dos pending for me. Let me see how many of them I can mark off
Wrtie a blog - Done
Leave the ol' boring job- Done
Shift to Pune - Done
Get a job with a startup - Done
Get married - Done dana done ! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!

I want to see fotus :)

Anonymous said...

congrats and best of luck :)