Friday, March 10, 2006

:)

"Hello"
"Hi. can I talk to xxxx"
"Yes speaking. may I know who is this?"
"I guess you know who am I?"
"... Yes I know. But still I want to hear from you"
"Hi. Hows you?" (Oh no ... I am in tears)
"I am great. Hows you? Kitane dino tak wait karwaya tune"
(I start crying..as usual !!! This guy always makes me cry :D )
"Ab tak roti hai. Kab sudhregi tu..."

And all the fights, bad feelings were washed with them. Its been real long since we talked. More than a year ! There was a time when he was the only person I would run to in my happiness and saddness. My all time victim for crying sessions :D.
Hmm.. My Best friend.

So good.
I was just thinking ain't I blessed with crazy bunch of people around me. One ambitious techie, one hyper active guy,one pschyco gal, one akaru designer, one dreamy mallu ... ohh yeah !!!
Why do I need to cribb about problems in life when I have these people to support me in good and bad times? They are always there to bear my gibberish talks, sudden mood variations... so many things

Well .. I am really short of words here ... :)

Saying thanks will be just stupid of me ...

1 comment:

Rushes' Anomaly said...

;-)) Mallu Loving it !!