Monday, July 03, 2006

Why should I reduce?

I have been getting lots and lots of advise about why should I be getting in shape

My friend (Guy): "You know Ashley, wavelength matching and all are bookish and imaginary things. These days guys go for looks first and then see anything else. You have everything but shape. You should do something if you really want to get married to a "good" guy"

My Friend(Gal): "Yaar Ashley, If you reduce a little bit, you will look very good"

Mom:"Dear, if you don't start taking care of yourself right now, you will have problems at later stage of life. I don't want you to get affected by diseases like hypertension or diabetes"

Salesgirl:[Loudly]"I am sorry M'am, we don't have this dress in you size"([To herself]Get life girl !!! what do you think of yourself, Aishwarya Rai ???)

Conclusion: I am getting too much obsessed with cloths so I must get in shape :D :D :D

7 comments:

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

all the best..if you do find the wt loss remedy that works, dont forget to pass it on!!!!

Rushes' Anomaly said...

hey - lazy bum .. keep finding alibies for not going to they gym
:D

Unknown said...

@Rushes

Ayyooo, Kya zamana aa gaya hai !!!
I am serious about it and people think I am finding alibies ...
Boooohooooo :(((( ....

BTW I have one more reason...
I want you to call me "Mirchi" and not "Pumpkin" ... :P :P :P

verbaltorture said...

haha....hey ashley!
join the club of those who get this advice practically everyday. Each time I wear a salwar (which is practically daily) my mother tells me how 'only a little weight should go and then u'll be perfect' and 'how your fat is gonna get out of control if you don't excercise now'. Been turning a deaf ear until lately, but now, starting getting conscious about it.

Kusum Rohra said...

Ah, Ashley, This is so so apt timing. Am going oh ah ah as hve started gyming last week.

Kusum Rohra said...

Ah, Ashley, This is so so apt timing. Am going oh ah ah as hve started gyming last week.

Unknown said...

@verbaltorture and kusum

Ohh wow ... so its "girls-go-gyming" time.
All the best girlies :-)