Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blogging from home

Yahooooo !!!! After my timeless efforts to get internet connection at home and then to get it working on my laptop... the day is here when I am able to blog from home!!!

I mean its real trouble to get an internet connection in Bangalore ... to many techies I say. I tried hard for 2 months only to know that AirTel does not give connection only on the lane I live in and BSNL has 6 months waiting list... other ISPs don't even exist in this area (and who says I live in prime area of Bangalore). Finally I have decide to share connection with my roomie. But how do I get the cable to my room? Someone suggested me to get a wireless router so I can setup wireless LAN at home. Waah ! what a dream. Naa jaane kaunsi woh manhoos ghadi thi jab maine yeh man liya... I had to wait for a month for the router to arrive and another 2 weeks to get it working. (Well it still is not working... donno whats the problem :-( .... I am gonna kill the guy for giving me that suggestion and making my walllet lloooot emptier). Today, at least I was able to connect my lappy directly to the modem and get it working. So here I am blogging from home and I just realised that I can't surf as efficiently as I do in office ... :D.

Well ... in all, Its been a good weekend. Did nothing ... Spent most of the time talking to my bro. It was nice long chat :-). Dropped movie plans out of sheer laziness :-)(I think I can give galrfield a beating in laziness quotient :D)
...Mmmmm I am loving it !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Err,getting net was far easier in Hyd.Hey you mind if I blogroll you.

Unknown said...

Hmm... I shud shift to HYd for tha then !
And sure you can blogroll me... my first blogroll... yaaay!!