Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Diwali !!!

I have been told that the things-girls-should-not-do manual says that girls are not supposed to be gadget freaks. But I don’t read manuals anyways :D :D. So continuing with my obsession I have new addition in my list … Sony Ericsson w700i cell phone… Yaay!!!! All I can say is … its toooo good with walkman music player with amaaazing sound quality, 2 mega pixel camera(yeah yeah), biiig screen (just as I wanted), expandable memory upto 1GB, sexy interface just the Sony way :-). Its very easy to use and most of cell phone exploration is already done. I miss my nokia phone keys though. I have been told that I am brand savvy and I go for costly brands like Sony phones and Apple iPods. But why care, they are the best anyways :-). I wanted to buy the w810i but the cost was too much, so settled for this one. And I love it. Best thing I liked was … I can set any song as my ring tone !!! So I am searching for a niiiice song and any suggestions are welcome. My last phone had Rang De Basanti tone. But now I want some English tune but most of the songs I like are soft ones and I am not able to decide for faster/rock song.
Isn’t it the best Diwali gift I can give to myself :-)?
And…

Wish you all a very very very Happy Diwali !!!
May this Diwali bring you lot of light to your life !!!

I am off for looong vacation.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey happy diwali to you too !!
and congrats for your new slick cell phone :),english rock songz,err me not much into loud english songs.all i listen most of times is Brian Adams stuff:)

Unknown said...

Thanku Thanku.
Wish you the same :-).
Me too huge BA fan (*same pinch* :D )though I have some head banging stuff in my collection. But I think having BA for ringtone won't wake me up from sleep hence the searching business. As of now I have put "Aashayen" from Iqbal :-)

Unknown said...

BTW whats ur name "alpenglow" mean ?

Anonymous said...

Nice song to start the day with :)
Alpenglow ,well here you go.
A rosy glow that suffuses snow-covered mountain peaks at dawn or dusk on a clear day.
a reddish glow seen near sunset or sunrise on the summits of mountains .
And I love both meanings :),such a beautiful word it is.
Damn,tried hard for blog with this name on blogger,but didnt get one :(...

Unknown said...

Wowwwww ... It is beautiful word indeed. Can I have link to your blog ?

Anonymous said...

dont write as good as you do :)..amm me not comfortable with revealing identity(and my blog will do that ).there is no gud reason to conceal it actually,dont know why am behaving like a fool,aint I ? :),but yeah knowing me wont mean much to you either.
aur how was vacation,hope you had wonderful time,and relatives didnt trouble you much ;)

Unknown said...

Ayyyyoo... I never thought I am so scary that you can't reveal your identity to me. But anyways thats ok with me if you are not comfy :-).
My Diwali was ekdam cool. didn't give much time to relatives to bug me. How was yours ?

Anonymous said...

Are nahi,you not be scary ;).Here is my blog.
My diwali was not at all gud. First diwali outside India...and its real boring here without friends and family...

Unknown said...

Oh wow ... thanks a lot for giving me your blog link. I must say you write very well. I have read your blog earlier as well thought don't think I have ever commented on it... lazy bum I am :-)
And now I have reason to believe that u thought of me as "scary" considering image I had back home :-D ....

Anonymous said...

Thankoo for the compliment :),waise the latest post i wrote has come up very well .would appreciate your feedback on that :)..and back home,well i always was kind of recluse ,so was probably unaware of the image you are talking about ;)

Anonymous said...

Busy with work kya ? nothing new since diwali :).

Unknown said...

Been busy and lazy ... :D
Will write something soon