Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am a dreamer...

I sit by my window and look at the wide blue sky... I dream of flying
I dream of spreading my wings and rise above this world.
I dream of being on the top of the world.
I dream of changing all the tears to smiles ...
I dream of changing all the hatred to love ...
I dream of removing all the worries from the world...
... I dream of being with you

They say I am crazy... I don't care for people around me. I don't follow the "Rules" ...
I run behind things which I am not supposed to... I do things which will give me nothing but pain.

I am difficult ...

I fall down.. I get hurt... I cry...I get frustrated... I get cheated

... and I fight back

I haven't stopped living. Nothing has been able to fade my smile... Nothing has been able to take away my trust from life.

I love the way I am...

I am a fighter
I am a believer
I am dreamer
.... I dream of a perfect world.

1 comment:

Rushes' Anomaly said...

Yeah Baby, thats the spirit!!! Live isnt perfect, and thats the thing about life!