Friday, December 22, 2006

Going… Going… Gone!

Yippieee!!!

Today is last working day of the year and payday !!!

I am going home for holidays… long, long holidays! Can’t wait to see mom and sis and Mumbai… yeah I am gonna go to Mumbai !!!

Hmm… this has been amazing year for me, especially the last quarter :-). Tried my hands at things which I never thought I will do like theatre and writing poems, traveled to the US of A, started exploring my passion for social service, made couple of really really good friends :-). Ooh ooh… I have two new additions in my gadget list, a 17” screen, fully loaded lappy and Honda Dio, the ‘EW’ baby.

More ‘review’ of my year will be done sometime later.

I guess the emotional turmoil is almost over and I am ready for new changes and challenges. Bring it on baby!

That was a happening year in true sense!!

Here is wishing you all a very very Happy and Happening New Year!!!

1 comment:

Rushes' Anomaly said...

Happy New Year!! Will wait for a detailed review - yeah including the part from "How I am tempted to make a Paagal manchurian":-)) Trust me, 2007 is gonna just rock .. you are already on the way! Hugs!