Sunday, April 01, 2007

Coffee time gyaan

Its usual coffee time and coffee place (gallery outside ) at office. There is a mango tree and raw mangos hanging all over it.
Guy1(pointing towards it): Hey see those mangoes. They look nice. (To me) You like them?
Me: Oh yeh. I like them a lot. They taste soooo good.
Guy1 (To guy2): I can’t understand how can they eat such things, raw mangos, guavas, tamrinds, chats. (To me) You must like them a lot
Me: Like them? I love all those things. I can’t understand how you don’t like them !!!
Guy 2: Girls always like weird things.
Me: Yeah… I think that’s why they like guys !!!

5 comments:

Shirsha said...

yummm, raw mangoes with that black salt , yumm yumm!

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice ouch! :)

Unknown said...

@Shirsha
Yeah... that is like one of the best tastes in the world.. isn't it !!!

@pradeep
He he he :-)

Anonymous said...

Baah ,how on earth could someone eat such things ,moreover like them ;)

Unknown said...

@Just like you ppl can hang on to cricket even after Indian team plays worst of all :-P