Sunday, February 11, 2007

The 99th Post

Its going to be a log weekend (Monday is Bangalore Bandh :-() and I am sitting at home on the Sunday evening. There are lots of thoughts crowding in my head and I am not able to think straight… I had a not so good start of the weekend. I need to write something… it always helps to disintegrate my thoughts. What should I write about? Was talking to my friend about it and she suggested why not write an autobiography… Ahh… now that’s interesting! I asked her, ‘name a single great thing that I have done that will make others read my autobiography’. ‘Why do have to be great to write it and why do you want others to read it? Do you always write for others?’ She asks me. That’s true, I don’t write for others… neither to please anyone nor to hurt anyone, till now I haven’t written anything ‘politically correct’. This blog has always been like reflection of my most dear thoughts which I generally feel very awkward to talk. I have been writing about stuff without caring for who reads it or not … and believe it or not, putting down thoughts on paper (webpage that is :-)) makes a lot of difference to whole thought process… and has helped me to get out of the bad phase of life when I started blogging. And this happens to be my 99th post. Yayy!!!

Let me write about some random thoughts I have been having this weekend. I was thinking what I want to do now. I am neither depressed nor sad… but in a reflecting mood (I guess I do lot of thinking every weekend :D). But for the first time in last eight years I am missing home. I am missing dad. I wish I would get to see him at least once and tell how much I love him. I never said that to him when I had a chance. I want to go back and be a good girl I used to be, responsible and sensible. Yeah… I was like that . These two years in Bangalore have been totally insane for me. I have done the most bizarre things. Interestingly every city/town I have stayed in has brought drastically different changes in me… I will write about them some other time!
Yesterday my roomie got idea of opening a hair salon in front of Barista on MG road looking at the different hair styles of guys there. And I got mehandi (Henna) done on my hand sitting on the footpath :D. I just looove the mehandi smell. We didn’t cook anything again this weekend and gobbled on free food at two friends’ place. I bunked guitar class again… finally my guitar teacher called me up asking whether I want to attend the class or not :-). I plan to practice tomorrow and attend the class next weekend… of course, only if my laziness permits. And tomorrow I need to do some office work which I have been postponing for weeks!
Will write more later !

2 comments:

Shirsha said...

ppl dont read autobiographies of only those ppl who have achieved soemthing grt. Sometimes the story of the most ordinary person holds out a lot of learning, insight, triggers to provoke thinking...

Unknown said...

Yeah, thats what she tells me too. I think I am gonna do that one of these days ... :-).