Friday, February 02, 2007

Customer Service :-)

Yesterday I got this call

Caller: Hello, can I talk to Miss Aaaasheeeleshaa (they do that to my name most of the time L)
Me: Yeah... speaking.
Caller: Hello maam, this is xxxx calling from Airtel. It is regarding the query you had placed with us for broadband connection.
(This was places couple of weeks ago I guess)
Me: Yes ?
Caller: I am sorry to inform you maam that the connection is not available in your area.
Me: Oh but it is already installed at my home.
Caller: (In little shocked voice)Err… what??? (Gathering himself together)When did you get the connection?
Me: I got it last friday.
Caller: Maam, are you sure that is an Airtel connection?
Me: That’s what the installation guy told me. I have the receipt and all too!
Caller: Err… but our records show that the connection is not available in your area.
Me: But I have it !!
Caller: (After a long pause and a bit of thinking) Thank you for choosing Airtel, maam. Sorry for this call and the wrong information.

I didn’t tell him that we had given wrong address :-D !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye,as is thoes guys are so confused.you are confusing them further.no good. :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh... blame BMP (Bangalore Mahanagar Palike) for making such confusing addresses ... :D. I never knoew that I give wrong address till last week :-)

Shirsha said...

hehehe ;) it is fun to confuse those guys...

Unknown said...

Yeah... they bug us all the time with their calls :-(