Monday, February 26, 2007

I am tagged...

Shirsha has tagged me! And I am prompt to finish it quickly :-)

Favorite Colors: Sky blue, light yellow sometimes bright colors
Favorite Food: Chats (pani puri), Marathi food. Other than that Italian, Mexican, North Indian… anything veggie, spicy
Favorite Month: No preference. May mebbe… thats the summer holiday time and has my b’day too !!!
Favorite Songs: Mera Kuch Saamaan, Everything I do, When you say nothing at all will do anytime. Other than that choice depends on mood from Jagjeet to Metalica… I am huge music buff
Favorite Movies: Dil Chahata hai, Animation movies and RomComs like When Harry Met Sally, You have got mail, Notting Hill
Favorite Book: In Marathi all PL Deshpande books. ‘Love story’ and ‘The Fountainhead’ in English
Favorite Sport: Kabbadi :D
Favorite Season: Rainy season
Favorite Day Of the week: Wednesday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Most of them (including mint too!!!) and I have started liking chocolate a lot these days
Favorite Time of Day: Dusk

8 CURRENTS:
Current Mood: Its Monday again … *sigh*
Current Taste: Bakhar Wadi that my romie got from Mumabi... yum !
Current Clothes: Pajamas
Current Desktop: Ocean Blue
Current Toe nail Color: Colorless
Current Time: 7.22 PM IST
Current Surroundings: My room
Current Thoughts: zzZZzzzz

6 FIRSTS:
First Best Friend: Don’t remember
First Screen Name: Ashley
First Pet: N/A
First Piercing: Ears
First Album: Don’t remember
First Movie: 'Annadi' thats the first movie I remember watching in theater

6 LASTS:
Last Cigarette: When someone around me smokes :-D
Last Taste: Parathas we gobbled on at 'Boby da Dhaba' in Ulsoor ...
Last Movie Seen: The Angrez… too hilarious
Last Phone Call: To mom
Last Book Read: Shantaram

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Traffic Signals … many times even on phoren grounds
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Not yet
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yeah … when we were watching uncle’s marriage CD
Have You Ever Lied: Yup!
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Naah

5 THINGS:
Thing You're Wearing: Pajamas
Thing You've Done Today: Wake up late, dozed in office though meetings, came back early and now waiting for office servers to come up and blogging
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: “Paint my love” MLTR
Thing You Can't Live Without: Do water, air etc count ?
Thing You Do When You're Bored: Read, Listen to music, Watch TV, sleep, go out, bug friends

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY:
Home, Office, Southie eatery near office, bad bad Airport road and MG Road traffic

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO:
Mom and couple of friends.

2 CHOICES:
Want to see mom and sis desperately
Never give up on anything in life

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: Travel all over India

And I tag Apoorv :-)

10 comments:

Apoorv said...

Err...that wud make me think a lot :D ...will do it on saturday :)

Shirsha said...

shabaash!!!

Anonymous said...

travel all over india ? :)
fine .. lets plan it together then ? :D

Shirsha said...

No dont plan anything with Utkarsh, he ditches, beware :P

Unknown said...

@Apoorv
Ayyoo... u will have to think about you choices !!!

@Shirsha
Thanku Thanku :-)

@Utkarsh
Uhmm... Trip with u??? I don't think I will want my plans to be canceled at the very hour anymore :-)

Unknown said...

@Shirsha
Ahh... what a timing!!! Even I was saying same thing. Plan with Utkarsh == beware !!! :-)

Shirsha said...

you can do that provided he is the backup plan :) and you have a back up for the back up...

Anonymous said...

itni badi conspiracy mere against .. :(

Unknown said...

@Shirsha
I think, not planning anything with him is the better solution :-)

Shirsha said...

conspiracy!? finally learning the truth is no conspiracy...