Monday, February 05, 2007

I must post something on Monday :-) !

Some time pass…

- If you are 'Indian Ocean' fan (it’s a music band for those who don't know :-)), you can download their music for free here http://www.indianoceanmusic.com/.
Listen to it … they are amazing!

- New blogger version is totally template unfriendly. I cannot put new template because it cries for some
XML parsing mismatch... though it works fine with the older version. I want my flexibility of changing template back!
Hellooo Googlie ppl are you reading?

- ‘Radio Indigo’ plays some nice music. ‘FM Rainbow’ tries to hog all the FM bandwidth around its area. So whenever I am listening to radio and nearing office I need to listen to mix of English + kannada songs :-(.

- I am getting sore fingers while practicing guitar. I am skipping guitar classes again :-D.

- New IE7 is launched. It looks exactly like FireFox (damn those copiers!!!), works pathetic. It hangs miserably whenever I try to open Google reader. Totally off my list of browsers. Try Opera… its cool.

- Popular rock band ‘Iron maiden’ will be performing live in Bangalore next month (17th March to be precise) !!!

- Bangalore people need no reason to put up riots. Like today there might be trouble due to Cauvery verdict. People … grow up!!! Earning your daily bread-butter is important than anything else.

- I hate filling up timesheets.

- My office network is terribly slow these days :-(

- Mondays are boring and lazy as usual :-

2 comments:

Shirsha said...

hey, but am absolutely ok with this fear of the riots! We gotto go home at 3 yesterday! Almost 1/2 day chutti...

Unknown said...

Chutti ok as long as they won't make us work on weekends... I don't like that :-(