Saturday, February 17, 2007

“Baaah Baaah Baaah…” someone I used to consider the most sensible person gave (or I should say tried to give) me advice of lifetime. I didn’t know what to say … should I laugh or cry. Words have meaning my dear, and they do hurt other people. I couldn’t help but wonder… Do we really have the right to judge other people? And then try to judge other “other” people based on these other people and the go ahead and give them the free advice? And if we get advice, should we really consider it? If somebody is giving you some advice does it mean that it has to be right? Ok, so you used to consider that person for a long long time, so does that mean the person has to be right this time too. People change and so do their views and our opinions about them!

Someone gave me a beautiful example about change of opinions,
You are madly in love with a guy and you see him raping a girl… will your emotions be same ?

Haaah… Its amazing life… You never know what will happen next :-).

This is to all those people who have faith in life and faith in yourself…

If you have dream, live it
If you have intuition, follow it
Be true to yourself
And everything else will fall in right place!!!

And let there be world peace!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If you have dream, live it
If you have intuition, follow it
Be true to yourself
And everything else will fall in right place!!!

And let there be world peace!!!"

badhai ho .. you have finally achieved sainthood .. all hail mother ashley .. ab bas kolkata ja ke mother teresa ki jagah le lo :P

Shirsha said...

what!? u fell in love with a rapist!? Huh!?

Shirsha said...

just kidding ;)
btw, we are all evolving constantly... our co-ordinates constantly changing... and hence...

Unknown said...

@Utkarsh

Thanks. I guess I will have my head quarters in Bangalore as of now :D

@Shirsha
Thankfully I got out of it before the incident .. :D

Just kidding. It was just an analogy a friend gave me.Yeah... we are indeed evolving. Life changes ...!!!

Shirsha said...

we are also changing!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.