Wednesday, January 04, 2006

About me...

Today I took one personality test ...
On no ! not the serious one types... One of those you get daily in forwarded mails
(I am becoming... or have become... a typical "saaptware engineer" you see... Cannot start my day at work without reading forwarded mails ... :) )

So this one is called Dr. Phils test and according to it I am :

"...Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust In your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken..."

I found it quiet suitable for me. But then there was another personality type just above it

"...Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out..."

And I thought.. well I see myself like this too .. sometimes ... :)

Well .... Just collection of some good sentences isn't it ? "They see you as clever gifted or talented but modest ...." Hmmm... me and modest haa ...!!!.

My mom describes me as pleasent, attractive (something like that) personality in one of those matrimonial ads ...(Yeah...Saaaaaadest fact of my life. They have put me for exhibit in the so called "shaadi ka market". "you should do all the things right time"... thats what I am told. Seems I cannot avoid it now)

I had written in MY OWN matrimonial ad as ambitious, very much on my own ... blah blah ...
Some where I wrote 'I am cool' (My friend asked "kaunse fridge me rahati hai jo itani cool hai ... :D")

Someone calles me "Full of life..."

So what am I exactly like?

....Ummm... I guess I am still not sure about it myself ....

I find it very hard to describe myself in specific words ....

I change moods soooo quickly that sometimes I feel I am new person everyday :)

One moment I am laughing and the very next I am very sad. I consider myself as biig time paradox.

There were times when I was known for my confidence. I would fight with anybody for anything. I would never compromise on my principles. I was determined and hardworking person. I had ambitions to excel academically, learning new things, I would dream of changing the world in my own way...... So many things. I was very much on my own.

Then came a time when I just started flowing with the flow. Lost all my dreams, ambitions, confidence. Literaly stopped thinking. Became emotionally unstable, always felt lonely.

Then came the current phase of my life....

Now I am very much independent. Work more with my mind than with heart (they call it being practicle), drifting more or less away from my family. Still working on my emotional unstability, searching for goals .... stuggeling with myself ....

In all ... I am very lazy, dreamy, crazy, stupid, accomaodative..... blah blah blah

Huuuushhhh..... So much of senti stuff isn't it ?
Enough for now. Mebbe tomorrow I would feel different aout myself .... who knows ? :D

No comments: