Monday, January 09, 2006

Hmmm ...

Current mood: Good

One full week (or month) of sulking is finally over ... I am back to normal.
Every time I come out of such phase, I realize only one thing....It didn't deserve the amount of energy I have put in sulking for it .. :-)

I have always learnt my lessons the hard way

But yeah...I still try hard not to let things go the wrong way and spend some time in sulking. Its good for your health to sulk once in while you see... :D

And yeah... don't go by the senti poems I have posted. This weekend I happened to see a movie called "In Her Shoes". Ok types movie... but they read two great peoms.. "One Art" and "I carry your heart with me". So I just wanted to post them here. Alsooo I thought "One Art" suited my mental state that day very much... :"> (I wish they would put something to add smilies. Howwww can I express my self without them....? [Read it as I am very much addicted to YM .. :) ] )

Anyways... so I search for these two poems on the net and ... I get two more nice poems.
Ahem ...I guess I have something for senti-aps... senti poems, senti lyrics, senti books... senti me ... too much ... isn't it ? :-)

No comments: