Monday, January 22, 2007

Of bad mood and bad weekend

Warning: Following post reflects my crappy mood, might get boring and depressing.


First there was broken finger, and then the ball hit right on the face to leave me with a swollen lip. To add to my woos, they needed only 6 player to play as girls from other team didn’t show up so I was the obvious one staying outside. That makes only 5 hours of sleep for nothing. Yeah… I was on the airport till 1am on Friday night; had gone to receive roomie's uncle and got up at 6am (on Saturday Morning :-(( ). The airport trip was not bad though, it is always fun to watch the “phoren” travelers carrying huuge bags, doing final countdown of things and their parents/relatives/friends wiping eyes (two trips abroad and mom hasn’t shed a single tear for me…!!!) and rubbing their noses against the glass panel to catch final glimpses.(With the new construction done there you can watch your loved ones till they check-in and vanish in the security area). I too waved bye bye to few of them (cute guys, of course :-) ). On Saturday morning, since they didn’t need me on the ground, I decided to head back home and attend my guitar class. That was another disaster… the guitar strings are too stiff for me to be able to hold properly and I keep forgetting their names and position in notations. Back home, got my thumb cut along with potatoes. There was no electricity for the whole weekend.


So by Saturday afternoon I was left with three injuries, one and half day to spare and absolutely nothing to do. As they say “Khaali dimag shaitan ka ghar”… I decided to do some house cleaning and cleaning of my mind…. And then I was hit by this thought…self-realization they say... in couple of months, I will be completing another year of my life and will be entering what is called as late-twenties. And I am still searching for something concrete in life. I am still the moody and confused one. My professional life is disaster and so is personal life in some ways. The much wanted love-life seems distant dream now. The people I call mine are sometimes more distant than strangers and friendships seem to fade faster… Sometimes I just hate to be taken for granted. My knack for running behind wrong things at wrong places and wrong times has paid off everywhere… a friend says I should to be happy because I have at least tried. I don't want these crap thoughts. I need stable mind and stable path in life.

Ahh… Let me get back to work again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baah ,deja vu all the way for me :)),dont worry there are lot many around you going thru what you are going thru ..so dont worry be aappy :D

Unknown said...

Thanks. It helps to know someone in the same ship :))))))

Shirsha said...

3 cheers for ya, braving it through the ups and downs of life!

Unknown said...

He He he... Thanks da!!!
I donno if I have braved the ups and downs or just drifted along :-)