Friday, January 19, 2007

Throwball !!!

Long long time ago when started my professional life somehow I had this idea that I will end being in the boring people. Particularly with the aunty type gals and my days will pass staring at my terminal and nothing else. I never attempted to talk to any girls in my office when I came to Bangalore office. Whoa… I was so wrong :-).
First it was just looking at each other and some smiles passed. Then came the annual day celebrations. Resh had this crazy idea of having it dance and song extravaganza and I was so sure that no girls will participate. We did desk to desk PRgiri and guess what it was huge success. The girls were everywhere, dancing, singing playing. And when we were planning to celebrate the next function, only one “hello gals” mail was sufficient to gather them all!
Now we have a nice “Mahila Mandal” here… all enthu-punters. And yeah, I am the brat of the group :-D. The girls have gathered together again for throwball. This is the first time I have heard of the game and before I could remember I was made part of the group. It’s fun to play the game. Tomorrow we have the final match and only practice we has we one hr today. And I am already acting like a star player … got my finger broken :-(. It hurts real bad :-(((.

Oooh… I guess I m writing too much crap. Going home now.
Wish me luck for the match!!

No comments: