Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some enlightenment on me … :-)

1. Yourself: Very straight-forward, Die-hard dreamer, highly emotional and practical at the same time, sometimes confused, Infused with unlimited energy and always in search of something new… still exploring myself :-)

2. Your boyfriend/spouse: None

3. Your hair: Shoulder length, jet black, soft and most beautiful

4. Your mother: She is more of a friend than mom. I inherit the love for reading and art from her. I can talk to her about anything and everything. Though she gets heart attack with half of the things I say/do but always there to support me through all the stupidity.

5. Your father: I am daddy’s girl. With him, I could get away with everything I wanted. He was my source of inspiration, pillar of strength… centre of my world, taught me to always believe in my dreams. He is my guiding spirit. I miss him very very very much :-(

6. Your sibling: Only sister. She is my baby. Mom says I prayed hard to get a sister and not a brother. Loveliest sister one could get. We can’t stay without fighting for a single hour :-).

7. Your favorite item: My Lappy

8. Your dream last night: Kidnapping Abhishek Bacchan

9. Your favorite drink: Nimbu Sharbat

10. Your dream car: Open top Ferrari

11. The room you are in: Office

12. Your ex: :-(

13. Your fear: Heartbreak, failures

14. What do you want to be in 10 years?: Rich :-D

15. Who you hung out with last night ?: Hitchhiker’s Guide to Galaxy

16. What you're not?: Artificial, sweet/goody-goody .

17. Muffins: Blueberry and chocolate chip

18. One of your wish list items: iPhone, Beach house, biiig car …too many to mention :-D

19. Time: I always end up wasting it on unnecessary things!!!

20. The last thing you did: Cursed half-dozen people loudly in my mother-tongue on the way to office

21. What are you wearing? Jeans and Tee… All my chappals/sandals are broken… I have left with nothing but sneakers :-(. I need new chappals !!!

22. Your favorite weather: Drizzling rain n cool breeze at dusk and I am sitting in a meadow

23. Your favorite book: The Fountainhead, Love Story

24. The last thing you ate: Roti with honey

25. Your life: Fast flowing, twisting and jumping like a mountain stream

26. Your mood: Happy

27. Your best friend: Lost somewhere :-(

28. What are you thinking about right now?: A trip to Pondicherry.

29. Your car: Happy with my Dio for now :-)

30. What are you doing at the moment?: Pretending to work and dozing in my chair :-D

31. Your summer: By sea shore and not too hot

32. Your relationship status: Single

33. What is on your TV?: F.R.I.E.N.D.S/Travel n living/Music channels

34. What is the weather like?: Warm

35. When is the last time you laughed?: All the time. Smile is the permanent shape of my lips :-)


Complete it yourself, if you want to.

No comments: